National Record Locator
Researching and designing the user experience
- This was a 9-month engagement where the key focus for our UX team was to help understand at what stage a patient would require support and how this would be shared with relevant paramedics and mental health nurses, across county borders.
- We created a detailed user flow that highlighted the complete end-to-end process from a patient informing NHS they needed support through to being treated.
- This was an essential activity to help provide a clear view of what the key outcome was we were looking to achieve, identify key systems where this patient information should be presented and on what type of device.
- During the stages, we regularly gathered formative insights into ensuring we were representing their current issues accurately, and also ensuring we were representing their needs correctly.
- Face-to-face interviews
- Trend analysis
- Stakeholder workshops
- Ideation / Crazy 8s
- Mobile-first approach
- Responsive design
- User flows
- User journeys
- Clickable prototypes
Award winning digital transformation expertise
- XD by AD’ is an Experience Design service offered by Answer Digital, who are an award winning UK digital transformation agency of 20 years providing front-end, middleware, back-end, integration, automated testing, cloud hosting and XD expertise.
- Answer Digital have worked with NHS Digital, NHS Trusts and NHS England for many years, helping design, develop and deliver key EPRs and internal systems that improve patient care and efficiency, whilst accelerating their digital maturity. Visit the Answer Digital website >.
Helping our clients achieve their aspirations…
Request-to-Pay: We're actively supporting Pay.UK (UK’s leading retail payments authority) to shape and design a new proposition that will give consumers much greater flexibility when paying regular bills…